JOE, THE LIAR, One third of Americans are slow, dull, uneducated, unemployable uninformed, and indoctrinated to DIVERSITY, EQUITY, INCLUSION. These same Americans are LGBTQ+ fanatics, thinking that 2 to 10% of the population should have control of what the remaining approximately 90% of people should accept and believe, and many thought TWISTED SISTER was perverted. How long, O Lord, will you tarry?

Joe’s economic plan is working! DR. Evil says Riiiiiiiggghhht! Joe is a bug eatin’ freak.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s